Sunday, December 30, 2018

Kendall & Wright

Following up on that last post with the follow up to that album, this is more of the same from the two doctors.  I originally shared this one in mono back in 2010, but I eventually found a stereo copy and shared that with you in 2012.  This is a re-encode at higher bitrate of that version, and it's probably about as good as it's ever going to sound. If you like the organ & chime stuff, this one is for you!  Please give a listen to Dr. Norman S. Wright & Dr. Charles S. Kendall-Christmas Encore (Dot DLP 25660, Stereo, 1965).

1. O Come, All Ye Faithful
2. Gentle Mary Laid Her Child
3. All My Heart This Night Rejoices
4. Christians, Awake
5. Thou Didst Leave Thy Throne
6. In The Bleak Mid-Winter
7. I Know Not How That Bethlehem's Babe
8. We Would See Jesus
9. Light Of The World, We Hail Thee
10. The Shepherds Had An Angel
11. Brightest And Best Of Our Sons
12. Winter Wonderland
13. The Little Drummer Boy
14. I Wonder, As I Wander
15. Sweet Little Jesus Boy
16. Carol Of The Bells
17. Go Tell It On The Mountain
18. Silver Bells
19. White Christmas

MEGA

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...