Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Mary & Bill

I know Christmas has come and gone, but I've still got a few gifts left in my sack for you. This time it's a collection of Christmas stories that are all, well, a little different.  Maybe they're just pitched at children a little bit younger than you or I.  Or maybe kids today are just a little more sophisticated than they used to be.  I can't imagine this appealing to any children I've ever met.  Maybe that's why I've only ever seen this one copy...  Anyhow, I recorded this way back in 2015 but I've never shared it with you.  I've been waiting for just the right time, and that time is now!  This is Mary And Bill Hughes-What Is Christmas All About? (Pressed By Columbia Records For Dawn-Hughes Productions DHP 1219, Mono).

1. What Is Christmas?
2. The Witch Versus Santa Claus
3. Wendy Carole's Christmas Carol
4. Rainbow Rabbit's Plight
5. Tic Toc-Only 15 Days 'Til Christmas
6. No Money For Christmas
7. Little Jimmy Mitchell
8. A Bethlehem Barn

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. i like the story about the rich old man who entices the kids into his car with the promise of giving them money.

    they don't write stories like that anymore... not happy christmas stories anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually sounds cute. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...