Sunday, December 12, 2010

Part 3

Let's see, what's next?  Oh, how about this follow up to the 1959 disc I shared earlier.  Pretty much more of the same here, with another selection of great Christmas songs, both holy and secular.  If you liked the other one, you'll like this one as well.  Only trouble is I couldn't find a stereo copy.  I hunted all through the stacks, eventually finding about three different copies, but they were all one channel.  I'll keep looking, though, and maybe I'll be able to update this one in years to come.  This is Dr. Norman S. Wright & Dr. Charles S. Kendall-Christmas Encore (Dot DLP 3660, Mono, 1965).

1. O Come, All Ye Faithful
2. Gentle Mary Laid Her Child
3. All My Heart This Night Rejoices
4. Christians, Awake
5. Thou Didst Leave Thy Throne
6. In The Bleak Mid-Winter
7. I Know Not How That Bethlehem's Babe
8. We Would See Jesus
9. Light Of The World, We Hail Thee
10. The Shepherds Had An Angel
11. Brightest And Best Of The Sons
12. Winter Wonderland
13. The Little Drummer Boy
14. I Wonder, As I Wander
15. Sweet Little Jesus Boy
16. Carol Of The Bells
17. Go Tell It On The Mountain
18. Silver Bells
19. White Christmas

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...