Monday, December 13, 2010

Jimmy & Billy


One of my all-time favorite shares, this LP features the great voices of Jimmy Joyce's singers, as well as an orchestra led by the great Billy May.  How can you go wrong with that?  Not only is this the stereo version, I've also run it through ClickRepair this year, so it sounds better than ever.  You really need to download The Jimmy Joyce Singers With Orchestra Conducted By Billy May-A Christmas To Remember (Warner Bros WS 1237, Vitaphonic Stereo, 1958).

1. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
2. The Twelve Days Of Christmas
3. An Old Fashioned Christmas
4. Jingle Bells Around The World
5. Christmas Hop
6. Medley Of Foreign Carols
7. Round About Christmas
8. Santa Claus Sleigh Ride
9. The Story Of Christmas
10. Christmas Dinner Country Style
11. Reprise Medley
12. Medley Of English Carols

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

15 comments:

  1. This one's extra super fun! Really enjoying your WB shares. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cats, Ernie! "Christmas Dinner Country Style" has just become my new fave! WOW!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can download this album from Italy. Please someone send it by mp3 mail (odarini@libero.it)I would be very very grateful.
    Ciao
    Giampiero Darini
    Rome - Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can download this album from Italy. Please someone send it by mp3 mail (odarini@libero.it)I would be very very grateful.
    Ciao
    Giampiero Darini
    Rome - Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me for double post e for my mistake "I CAN DOWNLOAD" insted of "I CAN'T DOWNLOAD".
    Thanks
    Giampiero

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ernie! This one is down! Is there any way you can repost or is it available commercially? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyway we can get this re-uped? I missed it a few years back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too would love a re-up -- looking to explore more of Billy's Christmas stuff beyond 'Rudolph Mambo' (which I love dearly) -- thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mark, you might want to search around a little here at the blog... Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, would you Please & Thank You. Be able to Re-Upload this great Oldie. As I and others that had missed it years ago. Many Thanks, Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, would you Please & Thank You. Be able to Re-Upload this great Oldie. As I and others that had missed it years ago. Many Thanks, Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm afraid not. This one has been flagged and taken down the last couple of times I've tried to repost it, and I think it was on Spotify outside the US, so someone has the rights to it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Thank you for all that you do have for the Christmas tunes as they bring back the Great Times of ones youth... Happy Holiday's Peace & Goodwill

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...