Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas At Our House


What have we got here?  A 10" record on Waldorf Music Hall, that's what.  I first shared this out in 2007, but I'm bring it back tonight.  Not sure why.  I think I have a 12" version of this somewhere with more tracks, and I think all the tracks here are on a release from Grand Award that I'm gonna reshare next.  But I wanted to put it back up in case someone out there is looking for it.  This is When Christmas Comes To Our House (Waldorf Music Hall 10" MH 33-140, Mono).

1. The Brigadiers Quartet With Michael Stewart And Enoch Light And Orchestra-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
2. Artie Malvin-Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
3. The Brigadiers Quartet And Orchestra-Jingle Bells
4. Michael Stewart With Enoch Light And Orchestra-Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
5. Waldorf Music Hall Chorus And Orchestra-White Christmas
6. Dottie Evans With The Brigadiers Quartet-When Christmas Comes To Our House
7. Artie Malvin-Twas The Night Before Christmas
8. Waldorf Music Hall Chorus And Orchestra-Adeste Fideles

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

4 comments:

  1. Well shucks - I had this one in my share list, but you beat me to it. I thought I recognized it when I picked it up from the store, so must have been from a prior year here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear ERNIE (not Bert)

    From New York City, WE CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH !!! I used to listen to "When Christmas Comes to Our House" when I was a kid, and it's my dad's favorite old LP !!!! But it was scratched, and we wanted to make a copy so he could listen to it in CD form.
    We could not find it anywhere !!
    Imagine our delight when we googled it and your site came up !!


    You have such great things on your site !! All the way from Sunny Florida to us in NYC !!! Who says there isn't a Santa Claus, YOU are Santa this year !!!
    Merry CHristmas and a Happy New Year to you !! From Ava and Dominique in bankrupt New York !! We hope things are better down there in Florida !!!!God Bless Us Everyone, as Tiny Tim would say !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LP covers like this give me a nostaliga rush big time. Even right here in late April. My Father, Mother and Brother are all gone now. So these kind of scenes bring back a lot of joy and sadness. Thanks for keeping up your Blog Ernie.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you could re-post this please none of the links work.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...