Monday, December 13, 2010

Warner Stars

You haven't cried uncle yet, so I'm just going to keep on posting the stuff from Warner Bros.  This time it's a newly remastered version of the stereo version of this great share for 2006.  I got the stereo one last year for you, but my scanner yielded a cover that just looked horrid.   So this year I rescanned the cover, and I think it looks one hundred percent better, plus I ran my original WAV files through ClickRepair, so it sounds much better as well.  I think you'll really enjoy this one, so please download We Wish You A Merry Christmas-15 Great Christmas Favorites Sung By Warner Bros. Stars (Warner Bros WS1337, Stereo, 1959).

1. Efrem Zimbalist Jr.-Adeste Fideles
2. Warner Bros. Stars-Deck The Halls
3. Connie Stevens-Away In A Manger
4. Edward Byrnes-Yulesville
5. Peter Brown-Winter Wonderland
6. Ray Danton-God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
7. Poncie Ponce-Mele Kalikimaka
8. Eddie Cole-Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
9. Bob Conrad-White Christmas
10. Dorothy Provine-Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
11. Clint Walker-Silver Bells
12. Roger Moore-Once In Royal David's City
13. Warner Bros. Male Chorus-Star Carol
14. Ty Hardin-It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
15. Warner Bros. Stars-We Wish You A Merry Christmas

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

1 comment:

  1. I would like to buy this album as it was a family favorite growing up with my 5 siblings.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...