Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Sax


I don't think I've brought you any Christmas on the saxophone this year,so here's a little album that I first brought you back in 2008.  It's Ace Cannon-Christmas Cheers From Ace Cannon, His Alto Sax And Chorus (Hi SHL 32022, Stereo, 1964).  If you're excited by the thought of hearing saxophone Christmas music, you might want to head on over to the forums at FaLaLaLaLa where our good friend Stubbyfears has shared a Japanese only Christmas album from Sam 'The Man' Taylor.  It's good stuff.

1. White Christmas
2. Winter Wonderland
3. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
4. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
5. Here Comes Santa Claus
6. Frosty The Snowman
7. Blue Christmas
8. Jingle Bells
9. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
10. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
11. Jingle Bell Rock
12. Rock Around The Christmas Tree

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

3 comments:

  1. I'm just off to a Christmas concert by Cul de Sax, a local saxophone group. And then this! (Cue Twilight Zone theme....) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome Christmas LP... one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your taste, Mr. Walker! I checked this one out of Ernie's library;)... and it really hits the festive spot. Thanks for this jolly one!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...