Sunday, December 12, 2010

Part 1

Boy I've really been slacking here lately.  All weekend I've put almost nothing up here.  Sorry.  You're not gonna like what I've got to share with you tonight, I'm afraid, as I'm gonna throw up the entire Christmas discography of Charles Kendall both with and without Norman Wright, and it's all organ and chimes.  It's good stuff, though, lots of songs that you never hear, just done on the organ.  I don't know much about either guy, outside of what I read on the backs of these albums, that is.  And you can read it for yourself once you've downloaded these.  The first one is Dr. Norman S. Wright & Dr. Charles S. Kendall-Christmas Organ And Chimes (Dot DLP 25225, Stereo, 1959).

1. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
2. There's A Song In The Air
3. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
4. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
5. Silent Night
6. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
7. While Shepherds Watch's Their Flocks
8. Gloria In Excelsis
9. Joy To The World
10. Away In A Manger
11. Good Christian Men, Rejoice
12. Fairest Lord Jesus
13. Greensleeves
14. Infant Holy
15. In Bethlehem 'Neath Starlit Skies
16. The First Noel
17. O Come, O Come Emmanuel
18. Long Years Ago
19. O Holy Night

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...