Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas With Jose

Can you tell that I'm just sharing out things at random?  No rhyme, no reason, just whatever I happen to think of, or whatever I see when I scan through the archives.  I'd hoped to do a better job this year of maybe having themed days, or making sure that I re-shared stuff that hadn't been available here in a while, but you know how the best laid plans go.  Anyhow, here's a repost of a great share from 2006, bandleader Jose Melis and a nice collection of Christmas tunes, including some stuff that you won't hear anywhere else.  Please download and enjoy José Melis And His Orchestra-Christmas With Melis (Seeco CELP 4230, 1958, Stereo).

1. Sleigh Bells
2. Winter Wonderland
3. The Story Of Christmas
4. Jingle Bells
5. Toy Piano
6. Merry Christmas Music
7. Silent Night
8. Adeste Fidelis
9. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
10. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
11. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
12. Oh! Little Town Of Bethlehem; Noel, Noel; Silent Night

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...