Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas At Someone Else's House

As I promised, here's a collection of Christmas songs on Grand Award that seems to duplicate all the stuff on that 10" I just shared with you.  The credits are slightly different, though, but I've been assured the tunes are the same.  I shared this out for the first time in 2006, then noticed the similarity to that other record in 2007.  Even the two covers are the same, one being a painted copy of the other.  I'm sure that's just because all the Grand Award releases had painted covers, so they just copied the picture from the earlier release.  Piece of cake.  Anyhow, for your re-listening pleasure tonight, this is Songs To Sing At Christmas Time (Grand Award G.A. 33-348, Mono).  This is also one of the albums in the top ten downloads of all time.  I think this is the last of those that I need to share...I should check.

1. Enoch Light-Sleigh Ride
2. Artie Malvin-Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
3. Artie Malvin-The Night Before Christmas
4. Artie Malvin-Let It Snow, Net It Snow, Let It Snow
5. Lois Winter & Loren Becker-Winter Wonderland
6. Enoch Light-When Christmas Comes To Our House
7. Mike Stewart-Frosty, The Snowman
8. Enoch Light-Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer
9. Enoch Light-White Christmas
10. Mike Stewart-Jolly Old St. Nicholas
11. Enoch Light-Christmas Has Come Again
12. Enoch Light-Jingle Bells

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...