Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Next Week


I've got a chance next week to shoot another full lunar eclipse, and I'm a little excited.  This composite photo is from the last eclipse I shot in 2008.  This was a couple of cameras ago, and with a 300mm lens if I remember correctly.  This time around I've got a 400mm L series lens, and an 18MP digital sensor, so I should be able to get some great shots if the weather cooperates.  Probably going to be pretty cold, and the fireworks don't start until after midnight, so we'll see. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. It's been a while since you've posted any....not that I mind the music shares, but you take some mighty fine photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them and here is hoping for a cool, clear night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Good luck -- looking forward to seeing some nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When these celestial phenomenons come upon us, I am always sleeping. Go get 'em, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck and enjoy, wait for shots.
    Best wishes for you and all people around.
    Esteban

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...