Thursday, December 22, 2016

Down To The Pub For Christmas

Most of you will be spending Christmas with family, but not everyone has that luxury or desire.  Some people will be spending it alone, and some in the company of strangers.  And some people will seek out the company of others at the local watering hole, if it happens to be open.  Hopefully, they'll have as raucous a time as these folks at the Red Lion.  I first shared this odd record in 2010, and it's coming back today!  This is Ken Stanley And The Pubsters-Christmas At The Red Lion And A Happy New Year Too... (Arc AC-15, Stereo).

1. Beer, Beer, Glorious Beer
2. Here's To Good Old Whisky
3. All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)
4. Musical Limericks
5. The Night Before Christmas
6. Good Night Ladies
7. Wee Deoch And Doris
8. Auld Sandy's Wee Special
9. The Northern Lights Of Aberdeen
10. The Miner's Dream Of Home
11. Auld Lang Syne

Zippyshare

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ernie, I don't know why but every time I try to download one of your shares I'm getting redirected to links that are trying to install spyware on my computer. I eventually reach the download, but before that I'm glad I have a good virus program. Thanks for all the music!

    Mikael, Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because that's the way Zippyshare makes their money. The behavior changes from time to time, but at the moment, just close the window that pops open after you hit the download button, then hit the download button again. But again, it changes from time to time. No way I can afford to host terabytes of bandwidth for all these downloads...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...