Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kennedy


I mentioned in my last post that I had some old pictures of a Robert Berks sculpture, and here it is. This is John F. Kennedy, found inside Kennedy Center. I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of this look. I think it seems a long way from finished. I suppose I have to give the sculptor a great deal of credit, though, for being able to capture the look of the subject even in such an apparently unfinished state.

I visited Kennedy Center back in September of 2009. I didn't share too many (any?) pictures of it, I'm afraid. I get in moods sometimes where I want to post every picture I take, and sometimes I don't want to post any of them because I don't think they're any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...