Sunday, April 18, 2010

Coming Soon


OK, I'm home after three days of Sun-N-Fun, and I've got all of the pictures copied over to my 2 terabyte external hard drive. I saw it all, and I've got the pictures to prove it. Unfortunately, it was overcast completely on the last day, so I don't think those are going to be the best pictures, but it made me happy that I'd taken the trouble to get out on the other two days to take some preliminary shots. They're flying again today, but it looks awful gray and rainy outside. In fact, I had hoped to go to some Earth Day celebrations at Oscar Scherer State Park today, but it was raining earlier, so I didn't go. I don't know if the celebration is going on without me, or if it's been rescheduled. I guess I need to find out. Anyhow, lots of pictures of airplanes coming up, as well as lots more pictures from Washington, DC, but it's all going to have to wait until after I've had a long series of naps interrupted only for some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...