Sunday, April 12, 2009

Merry Christmas, It's April


Quite often, I take pictures with the intent of using them for something later. And almost as often, I forget all about it when the time comes. In this case, I spotted the message above chiseled into a sidewalk in Ybor City (the entertainment district of Tampa, FL) while I was attending Tropical Heatwave in 2008. I intended to share it with you at some point during the Christmas festivities last year, but it slipped my mind and I never did. But I remembered it today, and here it is, four months too late for last year and eight months too early for this year. But this might help me to remember that Tropical Heatwave is coming up again this year sometime next month. I wonder who's playing this year?

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...