Saturday, April 18, 2009

Save Our Seabirds


I noticed when I was out on City Island this evening shooting bird pictures that someone new had moved into the old Pelican Man Bird Sanctuary. Somebody called Save Our Seabirds seems to have set up shop there, doing pretty much the same thing Pelican Man used to do. Hopefully, they'll do this without all the politics. They seem to be open to the public, although they were closed up tight when I was there, and I didn't see much inside that led me to believe there was much going on ever. OK, I did hear an osprey inside, so they must be doing something in there. I'll have to try to get out there and check them out soon. I used to actually be a dues paying member of the Pelican Man place, but that was a long, long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...