Tuesday, July 24, 2007

They Call It Art


I've been slacking for a while here. I've been back from California for almost a month, and I still haven't gotten through all of the pictures I took. Well, maybe that has more to do with the sheer quantity of pictures I took than anything else. These two shots are a sculpture in the Embarcadero section of San Francisco, right near the ferry terminal. It's a large mother and her daughter, obviously awed by the sight of downtown before them. I sorta felt that way at times, too. That's the Bay Bridge in the background of the picture above, if that helps you get a sense of where this is.

1 comment:

  1. Some junk art is pretty cool, all they need is rustaway, paint or something.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...