Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sunset In San Francisco


I found a couple more picture I liked that I took from Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay. (I shared this shot with you earlier of Alcatraz from just a few minutes after these two shots were taken.) The shot above shows the financial district in SF behind a large anchor that decorates the main entrance to Treasure Island. And the shot below is the Bay Bridge headed towards Oakland, with one of the docks at the marina visible in the foreground. (I showed you a similar shot to this one a couple of days ago, only that one was taken in the morning.) Notice how both of these shots are cropped as if I'm thinking about my weekly calendar. Hmmm, I wonder what that might mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...