Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Name Is Earl

Here's a great album I wanted to share with you, but I got beaten to the punch by the Captain. If you click on over to The Christmas Yuleblog, you can download this great Christmas organ record. I know you don't have enough Christmas organ already to last you a lifetime, so go get it. For the record, this is Earl Grant-Winter Wonderland (Decca DL 74677, 1965), and you can download it not once, but twice over at the Yuleblog. Don't ask, just go.

Speaking of Earl, I need to check if there is a Christmas episode of My Name Is Earl coming this year. Last year was a good episode with great holiday music. There was one song I really liked, and didn't know who it was, but now I can't remember it. (Sometimes they list the music from the episodes on the website, but I don't remember seeing it for the Christmas show.) Years ago, there was an episode of The Osbournes that had some Christmas music in it, and to this day I want to know what it was. It's been so long ago now that I can't even remember it, but I know it was good stuff. It wasn't anything having to do with Ozzie, though, I do remember that. So if you have any idea what I'm talking about, leave me a comment...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout Ernie!

    BTW, does anyone know if "The Osbournes Christmas Special" was ever released on DVD?

    I just have the VHS I taped off MTV (I sadly didn't have TiVo then).


    Capt

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...