Friday, December 15, 2006

The C Is Silent In Chanukah

Chanukah began at sunset tonight, and last the next eight days, so I figure today is the best time to share my great Chanukah surprise this year. I didn't want to leave all my Jewish visitors out of the downloading fun, and when I stumbled across this record, I knew it would be a great share. You get to listen to all of the traditional music of Chanukah here, as well as some originals by Moishe Oysher. Also included is some great narration by Oysher's daughter, Shoshanna. You'll learn everything you need to know about the Festival Of Lights right here. I learned plenty myself. I thought the Maccabees were a type of honey from Paul McCartney. So go download The Moishe Oysher Chanukah Party (Rozanna J7OP-6641/6642), and enjoy!

If you need more Chanukah music, there was one great track shared out during my brief Chanukah In August celebration, and one not-so-great track. I think the links are still good on those. I should go record some Barry Sisters for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...