Sunday, April 12, 2009

Don't Sleep In The Subway


When I was in NYC last fall around September 11th, I took the subway just about everywhere that I didn't walk. I'll admit that I was nervous about it at first, but after riding the commuter rails in Las Vegas, Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago and Cleveland, it wasn't all that bad. I even got a car all to myself one morning (I think it was early Saturday, go figure...), so I was able to take a quick picture. I think it was only empty for a single stop. I was too self-conscious to take any pictures in a car when there was anybody else in there. They must clean these things at night, because this car looks spotless. They can't stay that clean after a long day of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...