Saturday, December 06, 2008

Modern Sound #2


Here's the third installment in my series of recordings from Modern Sound. This is the surprise out of the bunch, in that it's actually good. I enjoy it every time a song from it pops up on the old iTunes rotation. I don't enjoy it for the Bunny contributions, though, because she doesn't seem to have any. That's right, even though she gets big billing right there on the front cover, she's nowhere to be seen in the grooves. This is an entirely instrumental LP. Now, I did find some singing Bunny elsewhere, including a vocal version of one of the tracks on this LP, and she's quite nice. I've no idea why they left her off of this record. So please be my guest and download Buddy & Bunny Burden-Christmas Favorites (Modern Sound Christmas Album #5, Stereo). I first shared this out back in 2005, for those of you who are keeping count.

1. White Christmas
2. Frosty The Snowman
3. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
4. Jingle Bells Rock
5. Sleigh Ride
6. Silver Bells
7. Christmas Polka
8. The Christmas Song
9. Rudolph The Red Nose (sic) Reindeer
10. I'll Be Home For Christmas
11. Jingle Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...