Sunday, November 30, 2008

Avon Calls Again

My last rerun post was about Avon, so this one may as well be, also. This one comes from two years later and features the great Nelson Riddle. You can read all about it at the first time I posted it here. But first, why not download Nelson Riddle Orchestra And Chorus-Avon Wishes You A Happy Holiday And A Joyous New Year (Avon AV 10170, 1970).

UPDATE: It would appear you can download this music from iTunes now, so no more share. There's been some discussion that my rip is what iTunes has for download, but more on that later...

1 comment:

  1. I grew up listening to this album but it's no longer available on itunes. Can you please upload again? This would make my mom's Christmas! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...