Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Yingle Yells


Someone left a nice comment on one of my old shares of this EP, so I figured I'd throw it up here again for those of you who may have missed it. If you like your Christmas novelty tunes with a Fargo-area accent, then you're gonna love this. You can read all about who this actually is at my original post, but you don't really need to know all the back story to enjoy it. Just go download Yogi Yorgesson With Johnny Duffy And The Scandahoovians-Yingle Bells (Capitol 7" 45 rpm EAP 1-461, Mono, 1951).

1. The Christmas Party
2. I Yust Go Nuts At Christmas
3. I Was Santa Claus At The School House (For The P.T.A.)
4. Yingle Bells

1 comment:

  1. I'm threatening to send this to my Norwegian in-laws.

    My wife isn't thrilled by the idea.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...