Monday, December 01, 2008

Oodles Of Doodles XLV-Redux


While I'm beating my poor old Ralph Hunter record into the ground, I may as well go ahead and repost the doodles from the back side of it. I first posted these way back in July of 2005, when the blog was only a few months old, as part of my first Christmas In July celebration. Those scans were a little dubious, so I'm happy to offer these crisp new scans. The original images are actually quite small on the back of the album, so some of the fuzziness is coming from the fact that I'm blowing them up, but I still think these look better than the originals. Again, these are from the flipside of Christmas Surprises From The Ralph Hunter Choir (RCA Victor LSP-2063, 1959).





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...