Monday, December 01, 2008

27 Days Of Christmas-Day The Third


The third installment in my 27 Days Of Christmas collection is a track from the Jersey Boys themselves, The 4 Seasons. It's a cover of a track that I think was originated by Les Paul, although I don't think he wrote it. I'd share the Les Paul & Mary Ford version with you, but I haven't scanned my single yet, so I didn't have any artwork. I need to get busy and spend a couple of hours in front of the scanner sometime. But anyhow, for your listening pleasure, here's The 4 Seasons-Jungle Bells from The 4 Seasons' Christmas Album (Phillips PHS 600-223, Stereo, 1962). You can get this LP on CD if you like, but this song was ripped from my own personal vinyl. Well, actually, it looks like the CD is out of print, but you can download it in MP3 form from that same link I gave you.

Previous Tracks:
Jimmy McGriff-Hip Santa
Lorne Greene-Christmas Is A-Comin' (May God Bless You)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...