Friday, December 05, 2008

More Mann

I was reminded of this old share for two reasons. First, the name Mann is also on a share from the other day, and second, the artist on this one, Sy Mann, also recorded a Moog Christmas LP similar to the last LP I reshared with you. So there is some minor logic to what I share out with you, but not much. Anyhow, I shared a mono version of this with you in 2005, and I first shared the stereo version with you in 2006. There's an extra track on the mono version, so you might want to click on over to that one if you like what you hear on the stereo one, which is what I'm resharing here. Please help yourself to Sy Mann At The Wurlitzer-Everybody's Christmas Favorites-Organ & Chimes (Palace STXM-901, Stereo).

1. White Christmas
2. Adeste Fideles
3. Silent Night
4. Joy To The World
5. Away In A Manger
6. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
7. Jingle Bells
8. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
9. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
10. Noel
11. Deck The Hall
12. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
13. Good King Wenceslas

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...