Tuesday, December 02, 2008

More Bells (No Cow)

From two years ago, this is an LP that I shared out strictly for the cover. I found the combination of bells and organ to be a little tedious, however, I can listen to it in the background OK. But how could you pass up that great cover? I'm resharing it with you tonight because I have another LP from Arthur Lynds Bigelow that I want to share, and I want to corner the market on his Christmas recordings. Besides, the new one has a good cover, too. So if you really want to, please download Arthur Lynds Bigelow, Bell Master, & Marjorie MacComb, Organist-Ring! Christmas Bells (Columbia CL 915, Mono, 1956).

1. Gesu Bambino
2. Tune Of The Sleigh Bells
3. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
4. Veni, Veni, Emmanuel
5. Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming
6. A La Venue De Noel
7. Good King Wenceslas
8. There Once Fell A Heavenly Dew
9. Born Is Jesus The Infant King
10. The Holly And The Ivy
11. Silent Night, Holy Night
12. Noel d'Aquin

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...