Saturday, January 06, 2024

Tijuanabee Four

  
Who knew there were so many Herb Alpert imitators out there? Well, you would have if you'd taken a look at my Discogs list where I linked to all of them that I know of. Up next is a new one to the blog, something I haven't shared before. I seem to remember this one being shared out at The 'Fa way, way back in the day on one of the forums there. But that was a long time ago, so I'm sharing my record and my rip with you today. This is Monterey Brass-Christmas Brass (Diplomat SX1722, Stereo). Lots of unique songs on here that may or may not be Christmas related, but they make for a more interesting listening experience.

1. Jingle Bells
2. Sing A Kris Kringle Jingle
3. Silent Night
4. Mama Santa's Surprise
5. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
6. Christmas Mountain
7. Joy To The World
8. Mr. Reindeer
9. Sleigh Ride/Jingle Bells
10. The Snowflake Song
11. Christmas Candy
12. Deck The Halls

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this one! thanks for sharing. Will be on the lookout for a copy of this record to add to my collection for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some vague memory of one with a rad background instead of green. Perhaps I'm imagining that because I can't find it... If you find a red one, let me know!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are fun, but I dropped them all into a playlist and it's tough to listen to for a long time.

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...