Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Even More Christmas From France

As if you didn't have enough already, here's yet another Christmas record from a French artist. I think this one has a much more modern sound than the last two, but it's still quite enjoyable. I won't go on at length because I don't know too much about it, but I'm sure you can look it up if you're curious. This is Charles Aznavour-My Christmas Album (Pickwick International (England) SHM 3081, Stereo, 1981).

1. A Very Private Christmas
2. Christmas Calypso
3. Tell Me Who Was Born
4. Christmas Eve In A Gambling Town
5. I Don't Understand
6. My Own Child For Christmas From You
7. Ave Maria
8. Goodbye Christmas Past
9. Snowball
10. She
11. Hosanna

MEGA

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ernie. I found that this is the same album as "A Private Christmas" released in 1978 under the MAM Records label :)
    Again, you are awesome, Ernie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it's the same album, but with a bonus track added that doesn't seem to be very Christmassy. And it looks like he recorded the original LP in French and Italian as well as English, so I've got some searching to do!

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...