Friday, January 05, 2024

Rollin' Some Snow

We're running out of time and shares around here, but I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve. This next record is short, and not quite as sweet as I'd first hoped. (I also know that my friend Stubby shared it out a few years ago so I hope he doesn't mind that I took a stab at it, too.) As near as I can tell, this is just some guys fooling around in the studio making some Christmas music. I wish it was a lot better than it is, but you'll have to take it for what it's worth, I guess. If you like that cheesy 80's sound, then this is for you! This is The Rolling Snows-Crystal Christmas For The 80's (Pros In Motion PM/EP-001, Stereo, 1981)

1. The Main Man: Frosty! The Snow Man; Co-Ordinator: Santa A/K/A Jolly Old St. Nick; Transportation By: Rudolph A/K/A The Red Nose Reindeer; Gifts Delivered By: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town; Laughing All The Way: Everyone Celebrating "Jingle Bells"
2. Outer Space Version Of: Deck The Halls
3. Bon Voyage: I Saw Three Ships
4. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
5. Sung (Live): Auld Lang Syne

MEGA

6 comments:

  1. I sure do like that cheesy 80's sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal Christmas by the Rolling Snows? This shoulda been banned by the DEA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, ultimately it was more exciting to find the record than it was to listen to it. But at least I had it before most people had ever heard of it. And I did get some mileage out of the Outer Space Version of Deck The Halls when I worked in radio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't think many people have heard of it. :)

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...