Sunday, December 25, 2022

December 25th-Back In The Day

Here we are, Christmas Day! This is what we've all been waiting for. I hope you aren't spending a lot of time downloading Christmas music today, you should be enjoying the company of family and friends. But when you get done with all that, this post will still be here waiting for you. And this is the last one I'm going to do for the time being. Six links to six years of posts, all stuff that I shared out on Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

2021

Wassail, wassail.

2020

Xmas means Christmas.

2019

Merry Christmas from West Point.

2018

A silent night.

2017

A different White Christmas.

2016

Huh, I didn't post anything on Christmas Day this year. I guess I need to find a random share for you...

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy Half-Birthday, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...