Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Last Saturday-Part 31

Well, that pretty much concludes our broadcast day. Christmas begins one minute from now, and I'm going to pretty much take the day off from posting. I think there's still an "On This Day" post scheduled to run, but I'm not going to post any new shares. That's assuming I can resist the call of the blog, but it's the plan as of now. Bringing up the rear today are The Yeaworths-Arranged & Conducted By Jack Pleis with The Ballad Of The Christmas Donkey (RCA Victor 7" 45 RPM 47-8480 Not For Sale, Mono, 1964). You know how I love stuff on the RCA label, and I probably should have lumped this in with my stray RCA singles post. But for some reason I didn't so here it is as a single share. Enjoy!

MEGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...