Monday, December 26, 2022

Back To The Lift Tower

Now that Christmas is over, I can post this skiing album that I had the chance to remaster this year. This is something I first shared way, way back in 2006. It's a collection of funny songs that tell all about the hard life that is the ski bum. It's a very folky thing, very much a product of it's time. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, so please download Ray Conrad-"The Cotton-Pickin' Lift Tower" And Other Skiing Songs (Prestige International PR-INT 13039, Mono, 1961).

1. Round-Bottomed Bogners
2. The Cotton-Pickin' Lift Tower
3. Skiing Billy
4. In The Mountains Near Alta
5. Two Cubes With A Slug Of V.O.
6. The Ski Instructor
7. The Mineshaft Song
8. The Last Ride
9. Skier's Bible School
10. Stretch Pants Lament
11. An Ounce Of Prevention
12. The Skier's Daydream

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised there isn't one warning about eating 'Yellow snow'...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...