Tuesday, December 14, 2021

December 14th Past

Sometimes December seems like it's way too long, but then again, it seems like it's too short. I suppose it depends on your point of view, just like everything else in life. To me, it seems like a little bit of both, so on average, it's just right. Anyhow, here're some more links to this day in blog history with lots of good Christmas music to download.

2016

Christmas in an experience.

2017

Spurrlow, and more Spurrlow.

2018

The final piece in my personal Air Force Christmas quest.

2019

Christmas in N'Awlins.

2020

Christmas trees.

4 comments:

  1. Well, it appears I was m.i.a. for the 2016 season, as none of these shares have been familiar. I'm totally stoked for "A Total Experience Christmas"! So thanks for making the link posts as well as the new ones, E. They're coming in quite handy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad you came back after missing a year. There are so many names who made themselves at home here in the comments for a while, then they moved on. Sometimes I wonder if they're still out there, or if perhaps they've passed on. Thanks again for your continued support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still here! I see I was responsible for one of the shares in this grouping. I forgot I sent that to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that's true! You helped me complete that series, so thank you very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...