Wednesday, December 15, 2021

December 15th Past

Halfway through the month, and thus halfway through our blast from the past. Yes, I started a little before December, but I'm likely to end a little after December as well, so it works out. Are you enjoying the trip down memory lane as much as I am?

2016

Christmas polkas.

2017

Christmas talk.

2018

Christmas at the Holiday Inn.

2019

Perhaps the greatest Christmas LP cover of all time.

2020

A completely random selection of Christmas songs from 78s.

4 comments:

  1. Going back to these old posts is great fun! I love the one with the choir in front of the Holiday Inn sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I found that album. :) But then I'm easily excited about such things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Ernie (and Buster)--I am easily excited about all these things!! YES to your Memory Lane shares, and thanks always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, glad you enjoyed the memory lane pointers. I'm getting more traffic at the old posts than the new ones for whatever reason. I guess more people missed the old shares than I thought.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...