Sunday, December 09, 2018

Mas Eighth

OK, I feel a little bad that the last two night of Chanukah were just a track or two each.  I feel sorry for the little kiddies who get good gifts on the first six nights of Chanukah, then they get a stick of gum or a pencil on the last two nights.  So to make up for it just a little, here's something special for you that I rarely do.  I collected up all of the Chanukah stuff from my Christmas In July shares between 2006 and 2017, put them into a single ZIP file, and I'm sharing them with you tonight!  There weren't Chanukah tracks every year, and there were plenty of years I didn't even do a Christmas in July, but I think there are still 50 tracks in there!  Some repeats, though, so don't get too excited.  And don't forget there are still two Chanukah days from Christmas In July 2018 that are available (here and here).

MEGA

Who's Melech Ha'Chanukah now??!!

4 comments:

  1. With this you've made my DJing job much easier. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I'm concerned, you're still Melech Ha'Chanukah.

    Great work, Ernie - many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you. Now to repackage all the other Christmas in July songs from the beginning through 2017 that I lost in a data crash. LOL! Seriously, this is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...