Saturday, December 15, 2018

Kennedy Christmas

Odd, I think I just found another military band Christmas record that I never shared with you, again from 2010. That must have been a banner year for not sharing stuff.  The United States Air Force Band And The Singing Sergeants-Merry Christmas From George Kennedy (The United States Air Force Band, Washington, DC, Stereo, 1979).  I don't know how George Kennedy (look for the * below) got his name in the title, he only shows up as a narrator on two of the four tracks (don't worry, they're long tracks). I think maybe I would have added a line like 'Featuring George Kennedy' before I stuck his name in the title. Oh, wait, that's the way it's shown on the labels.  But it's still awkward the way it's displayed on the cover.

1. The Littlest Angel (*)
2. Do You Hear What I Hear
3. A Christmas Canticle (*)
4. A Yuletide Festival

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Well, I never expected to see a George Kennedy Christmas record, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...