Thursday, December 13, 2018

Shepherds And Children

A record that has generated many comments over the years, though I don't remember being overly impressed with it.  Maybe those comments were just from a few particularly vocal folks who had something to say, I don't know.  But I'm bringing it back for you tonight before it lapses into obscurity once again.  I first shared this in 2007, and it's coming back tonight.  Here is The Shepherd's Children's Chorus-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (RCA Camden CAS-1126, 1971).

1. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
2. Baby Brother (Santa Claus, Dear Santa Claus)
3. I'll Borrow A Stocking From Mrs. Elephant (And Have A Big Christmas This Year)
4. Snow Bells
5. The Christmas Tree
6. Do You Hear What I Hear
7. Shake Me I Rattle (Squeeze Me I Cry)
8. I Wish I Had A Beard Like Santa Claus
9. On The Santa Claus Express
10. Elfie The Elf (With The Wiggly Waggly Ears)
11. Ten Little Choir Boys

MEGA

2 comments:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...