Saturday, December 15, 2018

An American Christmas

How about a nice generic Christmas record for all of America?  I've been hopping all around the USA for the past few days (and the world before that), but I figure I can bring back this record that claims to be for Christmas in America.  I shared this in 2010, and it doesn't look like it was ever too popular.  Maybe this time out the gate it will find it's audience.  This is Chorus And Orchestra-Christmas In America Sing-Along (Richmond (London) S 30104, Stereo, 1961).

1. Joy To The World
2. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
3. O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)
4. The First Noel
5. Silent Night
6. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
7. The Little Drummer Boy
8. Jingle Bells
9. I'll Be Home For Christmas
10. Winter Wonderland
11. White Christmas
12. Silver Bells

MEGA

1 comment:

  1. Still not that popular it seems as I'm the first comment three days later. Thanks. I don't know this one.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...