Thursday, November 27, 2008

Merry Last Christmas


This is the record I opened up with last year, so I figured if it was good enough for then, it's good enough for now. For a Salvation Army band, these guys really rock, and this was a very popular download last year. So if you somehow missed it, please help yourself and download The Joy Strings-Well Seasoned (Epic BN 26321, Stereo, 1967?)

1. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
2. Silent Night, Holy Night
3. The Little King Jesus
4. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
5. Away In A Manger
6. Mary's Little Boy Child
7. Do You Hear What I Hear?
8. The Holly And The Ivy

(There was a whole second side to this LP, but it had nothing to do with Christmas, and I didn't think it was very good. So I didn't share that half out. Sorry.)

3 comments:

  1. Never heard Little Town of Bethlehem set to "House of the Rising Sun" before ...

    What a hoot!

    Thanx, Ernie

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...