Tuesday, December 21, 2021

December 21st Past

Getting really close to the big day now. Should I get a Christmas tree? I bet they're cheaper now than they were back before Thanksgiving. But the cat will just destroy it, so I better not. How about some links to Christmas shares from year's past? At least the cat can't destroy that!

2016

 A million medleys for Christmas.

2017

Huh, I guess I missed this day back in 2017. Contrary to popular belief, I do have to sleep once in a while, and I guess this was my day. Here's a link to a 45 I shared out a couple days earlier that I haven't mentioned here in this series of posts.

2018

Christmas at the barber shop. I still need a stereo copy of this one, so if you have a copy you'd like to send me, drop me a line. :)

2019

Christmas from New Jersey.

2020

Winter songs from crusty old 78s.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you should get a tree! (Not that I have one...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No tree, no presents - but lots of records!

    ReplyDelete

  3. I took a look at some trees at a supermarket a couple weeks ago. They were slightly brown already and I couldn't smell any of the necessary aroma so I didn't get one. I'm sure they're no better by now. Of course, at this altitude (Colorado Springs, 6,000 ft.) and as dry as it's been since the trees were cut, you can't expect much anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a faux tree, and the cat has done a number on the decorations this season. All that's left are some felt decorations, even at the top. Somehow he managed to get all the glass balls off of it. Even after we removed all of them we could find, he still kept finding more to kill. This didn't happen last year, but now that he's an only-cat, things are different, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...