Wednesday, December 22, 2021

December 22nd Past

What day is this, I'm not even sure. Oh, Wednesday. The Wednesday before Christmas. Is that a holiday in some countries? I doubt it. Obviously I'm delirious. Before I lose it completely, here are links to some shares from the past five years of Ernie (Not Bert) that should still be available to download and listen to. Hope there's something in there you enjoy!

2016

The lost Luboff.

2017

Christmas with you.

2018

Christmas with some bloke name of Fenwick, care of Motorola.

2019

Christmas with Rex Humbard, part of a short series of Christmas records from TV preachers I did that year. There are more of them if you hunt around a bit. It didn't seem to be too popular of a series.

2020

Rhythm & blues from Christmas 78s. Well, approximately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...