Sunday, December 19, 2021

December 19th Past

Are you keeping up? Let me know if you've had enough and I'll stop. In the meantime, here are links to five more old shares in the archives that should still be downloadable. Don't say I never give you anything.

2016

Christmas with Gomer.

2017

Christmas fun from a local TV station.

2018

Christmas from Franklin National Bank.

2019

Christmas in Italy. I went to Italy a couple years ago, but not at Christmas. I bet they really do things up for Christmas though, because it seemed like a very religious place. Churches everywhere, and little alcoves with a statue of the Virgin Mary on every other bend in the road.

2020

Country Christmas from 78.

3 comments:

  1. Kepp up the good work, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I spent Christmas of 1976 on a ship anchored at La Spezia, Italy. Went into town a couple times. I don't remember much about it except that it was a lot colder than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta expect cold in December. Though we don't get that here in Florida. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...