Sunday, November 28, 2021

November 28th Past

We're up to the 28th already, does it seem like the season is going by too quickly already? Well let's jump right in and see what this day held during season's past.

2016

An old reshare of an old classic. What's old is new again, right?

2017

Some small-town Ohio Christmas.

2018

Christmas in Spain. And more Christmas in Spain.

2019

An oldie but a goodie from Muzak!

2020

Based on website hits, this was one of the most popular of my collections of 78s from The Internet Archive. You folks seem to like the instrumental collections for some reason.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to have you back for the holidays, always great to read your posts. I have most of the old shares but good to be reminded of some gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still wonder if that Jerry Fielding LP was issued in stereo. Both Sides Now doesn't show a stereo issue, so maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basic-I figure there are new people all the time, or at least I hope there are. And there are lots of gems in there that folks might miss. :)

    Buster-That would be nice, but I'm not very optimistic. I've got a couple copies now, and they're both mono. I'm gonna keep watching though. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...