Friday, July 10, 2009

To The Left


One of my favorite places to go in Ohio is Brandywine Falls, a large waterfall down in the Cuyahoga Valley. It's just a small stream that flows over the top, not the mighty Cuyhoga, but it's still a hundred foot drop, so it looks pretty neat. I'm sure you're looking at this picture and wondering what I'm talking about, because it sure doesn't look like the picture. Well, when I was there this year, the sunlight wasn't on the actual falls, it was just to the left, and it was really lighting up an area of water seepage that was leaching some iron out of the rocks. So I got some nice orange color alongside the leafy summer greenery. I thought it was a nice picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...