Saturday, November 25, 2023

Christmas Stories Three

This is your remaster for the day, even though I just shared this record out for the first time last year. I remember having a lot of trouble getting a good rip at the time, and had to pieces some tracks together from multiple takes. I thought it sounded OK, but when I discovered a second copy in the archives, I went ahead and redid it for you. That happens to me a lot more than I care to admit. I find a record that seems interesting, I record it, then find another copy in the archives that I've had for years and never paid any attention to. Just means I have too many records, I guess. Anyhoo, Paul Reid was a Canadian broadcaster, and this is his take on a number of Christmas tales, most written by him, though there's a long take on Charles Tazewell's The Littlest Angel here as well. So if you want a slightly better version than what I gave you last year, this is Paul Reid-Paul Reid's Christmas & The Littlest Angel (RCA (Canada) KPL1-0077, Stereo, 1974). Enjoy!

1. My Family
2. Christmas Decorations
3. Midnight Mass
4. Mom
5. Dad
6. Tradition Of Christmas
7. The Spirit Of Christmas
8. The Littlest Angel
9. From My House To Your House

MEGA

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, finding a better copy in one's own collection is disconcerting. Worse is ripping an LP that you forgot you had already posted.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...