Sunday, January 01, 2023

A Stranger At Christmas

Happy New Year! It may be a week after Christmas, but I'm still going around here, though not quite as quickly as I was before Christmas. I'm trying to keep it going until Epiphany, so keep checking back and see what else I have for you. I think it's all singles now, so I don't need too much space on your hard drive, I promise. This time it's Bobby Goodwin with The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) b/w Little Stranger In A Manger (Open 7" 45 RPM 2600 Promotional Not For Sale, Mono, 1964). Enjoy! (After seeing the Elvis biopic this past summer, I notice that Hill And Range publishing company popping up all over records. That was The Colonel's publishing company, and if it wasn't published by Hill and Range, Elvis didn't record it. Not that he recorded this one...)

MEGA

4 comments:

  1. another festive song (for completists)

    http://left-and-to-the-back.blogspot.com/2022/12/reupload-next-of-kin-merry-christmas.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, he's had some good stuff there over the years, though I think everything this year was a repeat. Thanks for the note!

      Delete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...