Wednesday, December 08, 2021

December 8th Past

As we get further into this month, I see where I posted stuff in the past that I don't even remember. I guess I have periods where I'm just on autopilot, posting what I can as fast as I can in hopes that something will stick. Perhaps I should seek therapy. In the meantime, here's a list of some stuff that was shared on this day at the blog over the past five years.

2016

Christmas in Hawaii, or at least half of it.

2017

Ronald McDonald on 45 for Christmas.

2018

More Air Force Christmas. I shared a lot of that in 2018.

2019

Carillon Christmas.

2020

Some Jingle Bells at 78 RPM.

4 comments:

  1. I had the notion that a majority of your posts feature organ, chimes, bellringers or some combination of the above. But your links reveal that not to be the case. My belated apologies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's frequently a period from about now through the 20th where I have run low on really good shares and want to make sure I save stuff for the days closer to Christmas, during which I tend to share out a lot of the organ, chime, carillon, vibraharp, music box, bellringer, etc. records. That does not bode well for the next few days...

    Besides, if I only shared out really good stuff, then my blog would be the same as yours! I don't want to step on your toes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, well, if I posted something every day then I would probably resort to bellrigers and music boxes myself. Come to think of it, I did post a music box record many years ago.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I just hope to not hear any harpsichords. I really hated the harpsichord revival of the mid '60s.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...