Thursday, July 03, 2008

May The Force Be With You


So I'm at the beach, waiting for the sun to go down, so I can shoot the fireworks. I've got plenty of time to kill. Lots of kids are running around with these blue glowstick things that look like light sabers. Technology has come a long way over the years, because they were selling these things for five bucks, and they couldn't sell them fast enough to meet the demand. I thought they'd look neat with a nice long exposure in the near-darkness, and I was correct. Some of these came out pretty cool.


2 comments:

  1. I never would have in a million years have known those were glow sticks! The pictures are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess they aren't technically glow sticks. They had an on-off switch, so there wasn't any chemical glowing going on. But they sure do look cool.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...